Highbridge, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1HR
The office space in Uxbridge\s Oxford Road enjoy a waterside business park location set in landscaped gardens. The business park, which offers a relaxing and picturesque environment, is the premier location for businesses in the area. It\s home to several blue chip companies and smaller businesses. The area is occupied by global pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, international food manufacturers, professional services firms and those specialising in computing and IT. The elegant glass and brick-faced office with views over the Grand Union Canal has a double height lobby, a modern communal lounge and a balcony. The office faces Uxbridge railway station and the London Underground is a short walk away. Close to the town centre and its amenities such as restaurants, shops and banks.
- Exit from Junction16 onto the M40 take Junction1 sign-posted Gerrards Cross/Denham/Uxbridge.
- At the bottom of the slip road at the traffic lights turn right continue to follow signs for the A4020 Uxbridge/New Denham
- This will bring you onto the Oxford Road.
- Continue down the Oxford road until you approach a hump back bridge
- Go over and turn right at the lights leading you into the Highbridge Estate
- Regus House is the second building on your right.
- Exit at Gerrards Cross/Denham at the traffic lights turn left
- Take next exit down the A4020 (Oxford Road)
- Please follow directions as above
- Parking is available outside the building
By Public Transport:
- Heathrow Airport - 15 minutes via M25, please see \By Road.
- Turn right outside Uxbridge Underground station
- Walk through the entire length of the town passing Barclays Bank and McDonald\s on your right
- Cross over the zebra crossing passing Uxbridge Magistrates Court on your right
- Cross over the first set of traffic lights, and you will notice The Crown and Treaty Public House to the right and the Highbridge Estate.